Whoooooooooops. It’s been over a month since I shared my life on here. I’ve sat down and told myself to write several times, yet no words came that I wanted to share. Things have happened, life has progressed, but it seems my muse has left me for a little while.
Since I feel that my poor blog deserves better than my neglegence, I’ll give you a list of what I’ve been doing for the past week or so.
In the past nine days I have:
- Spent time in Bonn (I learned that Beethoven was born in Bonn AND it’s the city where Haribo was created…who knew?)
- Stayed at a dairy farm for a few days (Cows, cats, and more cats!)
- Went to Berlin for two days/one night (Saw a ton and left with the feeling that I must go back and see MORE.)
- Read a lot (Merry and Pippin just got reunited with their Company in The Two Towers and Saruman has lost control of Isenguard. Exciting time for the Company.)
- Thought A LOT abut writing a blog post
- Didn’t actually write a blog post until right now
- Thought how fun it is to be PMSing (It had to be said because…wow.)
This isn’t really the blog post I wanted to create but at this point I just want to write something new. I was trying to think of a funny story that’s happened in the past month but my mind is failing me and as I said before, I’ve misplaced my muse and can’t seem to find her anywhere. Hopefully she’ll come back soon and I can get a real blog post up.